Items of Interest
During their October “Your Community” Radio Pledge Drive, WGCU FM is providing community exposure for non-profits and a chance to get free radio advertising spots on the station.
Call in your pledge anytime during the campaign and select the Naples Alliance for Children as the non-profit you’d like to support.
- Depending on the level of your pledge, NAFC will be rewarded with the following number of radio spots: $250 – eight spots; $500 – 16 spots; $750 – 24 spots and so on.
- Not only will your gift will support WGCU – FM (a valuable community partner), it will allow us to reach and inform Southwest Florida listeners about the Naples Alliance for Children.
Myra Shapiro, Volunteer Executive Director, will be representing NAFC on-air Tuesday afternoon, October 23rd, from 2:00pm – 3:00pm. Give her a call!
- You can make your pledge of support by calling 1-800-533-9428 or pledging on-line at WGCU.org.
- Tune in, make a pledge, and we will thank you on-air for your generosity!
- Note: If NAFC is not yet listed on the WGCU donation web page (we will be added) you must type or inform the operator that you are supporting Naples Alliance for Children.
WGCU FM can be found at 90.1 on the FM dial, 91.7 FM on Marco Island, streamed live on WGCU.org, or accessed through the WGCU mobile app.
We look forward to hearing from you, and thank you for your help in spreading the word about the NAFC! Thank You
Naples Alliance for Children serves as your navigator and guide for meeting your Educational, Medical, Dental, Social/Emotional and Childcare needs. Search the NAFC Resource Directory. Call 239-649-5260 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for your free copy and learn about other no-cost support publications and programs.
Naples Alliance for Children Invites You to be Part of the 2015 NAFC Resource Directory
Application Due December 15, 2014
The Resource Directory is a comprehensive listing of Collier County Non-Profit and For-Profit Agencies, Organizations, Child & Family Services, Early Childhood Programs, School Age Programs and More. It Provides Help for Infants, Children, Yourh, Seniors, Families, Businesses, Schools and Professionals.
Information is included in:
- NAFC Web Site, www.napleschild.org,
- NAFC Personalized Information & Referral Service
- NAFC Free Hard Cover Resource Directory (1000 Distributed to local Parents, Agencies, Businesses, Service Providers, Schools and general community)
MAKE CERTAIN YOU ARE LISTED IN THIS VALUABLE COMMMUNITY RESOURCE
- Please provide your listing by completing the form provided on Naples Alliance for Children web site, www.napleschild.org.
- Call NAFC, 239-649-5260 or e-mail email@example.com for a hard copy application.
- There is NO CHARGE for this listing service.
NOTE: The 2015 printed directories will be available on or before April 20, 2015
Naples Alliance for Children web site serves as your navigator and guide for meeting your Educational, Medical, Dental, Social/Emotional and Childcare needs. Call 239-649-5260 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.